ZOOM, Series I; 422
Me meaning me.
This program is funded by grants from McDonald's Corporation by public television station. The Ford Foundation and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting which here's a letter that made us feel good about it. It's truly bright. Here's a thank you very much. It was the most wonderful to see something. I told my friends before me I use a waste of time because I think that all you need time
for. I remember that. Do you know what. Because it's good and you remember it well we can do it. You can do it too. If you know any plays or anything like that why don't you send it to another. I don't know what to do. Nobody appreciates. Yes yes I know it probably isn't that. What do you think.
Oh. You do yeah. I was I was I don't know about you. It's up to you to act if you don't want to restore. Joyce Which is are still sore next day. Has anyone seen our guard to talk. Frank you just assault the Seaquarium you said I can't stand being insulted by a black one. I know I know Mr way and you don't have to hire I've got an idea. Yeah what
is it. You see I used to go for the whole ride I'm sure given our band. But hey we were at the Superdome are you going to season it. That now shows if you have a really good cook. We need to learn how to solve other people's problems. That's my job. Yes. Yeah. I might buy you betta go buy you in a college but I won't and you wouldn't either. So what's to be like.
And look at my chef's hat and I'm going to need that it. Right. Right. Do you mean it. I did you Mr. Williams say that. No I really mean it. Really really. Well you can give back. Wait wait a minute. I cannot work on an empty stomach and. You know. Oh yeah.
You know not like this. And put it right. It is for you too little. Yeah. But you mix it up. The twice on it. Is it too much is
it. My response is this. It's called Christic on the floor. Oh yeah.
You can. That's right.
If you'd like to make a puppet cookie like me write. Are smart. Aren't smart. Let's. Think A. This. May be.
A. Little. After. You. Share. Here's a request from John Ballenger of Inglewood California. Do I know you have such an. Speak but I was hoping that you could do some kind
of play in that language. My dad gets a kick out of it. OK. OK John. Mr BALLAnd you were dedicating this next to you. It's called the next. That's us. Don't worry son. Nothing will cure you. But what. About Serving the doctors you know. It's my son you must be terribly. I don't. Want. That. Well then as nothing so I told you. Plays on the head. All right but I don't think much of it done. Come on what he's talking about. DR
Congo if you need help. No no let's see the brought. You home to the. Yard. Shit. Like. That. Can I. Not. Forget it. Always want to see how I know. You have me. I. Know some of it.
Oh. Here I go and get it. Oh well. Oh. I'm sure you can recycle papers to recycle can something special you have to do almost next thing to do is take the bottom like a label. Push the can. Like this. Save him until you have enough to take. If you don't know your cycling centers contact your city to find out. Now after.
Trying nothing much watched you know would you rather. Oh.
When I was in.
Think of my. Feet. How would you. Live in the south of the country.
You know. Your life. I like to be.
Why do you do.
- ZOOM, Series I
- Episode Number
- Producing Organization
- WGBH Educational Foundation
- Contributing Organization
- WGBH (Boston, Massachusetts)
- AAPB ID
- Series Description
- "ZOOM is a children's show comprised of weekly half-hour episodes which showed what youngsters do and think. Seven ZOOMers hosted each episdoe, and the cast changed over run of series. ZOOM premiered locally as ""Summer-Do"" in 1970, and premiered nationally in January 1972. ZOOMers played games, told jokes, riddles (called Fannee Doolees) and stories and did crafts projects...and invited ideas from their audience. The result was an avalanche of ZOOMmail - in the first season, over 200,000 letters. Additionally, the Ubbi Dubbi language was invented by ZOOM."
- Zoom, #422
- Media type
- Moving Image
Producing Organization: WGBH Educational Foundation
Production Unit: Children's Programming (STS)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: 0000284691 (WGBH Barcode)
Generation: Copy: Access
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “ZOOM, Series I; 422,” WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed January 30, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-15-83xsjkh9.
- MLA: “ZOOM, Series I; 422.” WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. January 30, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-15-83xsjkh9>.
- APA: ZOOM, Series I; 422. Boston, MA: WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-15-83xsjkh9