ZOOM, Series I; 316
Possible Ranch restaurant and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. She did it. Do you think I should. Gays are at least half right. I can get
it. Up right. Oh good you took it. Not. Tried. It Yet. Oh. Yeah.
First it's just. Not going to really work out it in my head. I remember it before I put it down for fun. I just have to keep going until I get back to. The hard part is getting the notes done basically just played.
Right to listen to what is there.
If that would be. A policy. Let.
Him a Bama.
Would you like to know if you would write soon and be sure to include the address and. So we can send you a. Copy. This was made up of all snakes crocodiles one day. What a lovely spray could dial that would be. Like. So I'm showing some toothpicks eye candy for some ice cream. What should do is take them
together with the tooth picks and shape. And it takes. Right. To get on top. Yes. Put it to the game. You can call. It.
You can meet it. Right. We. We're doing. All right. And then you make it. Now. You. Know. Yes.
They did. You can do. All. Right. Why don't you make some color art and film it for all the kangaroo and elephants. That would be. We have a special guest this week who may look very funny. A few weeks ago Mike went to the hospital to have his tonsils out and he said it would be alright if I visit him.
A little. Touching each other. Probably very large and that's what's blocking you.
You have. To keep.
Up. It's crashing. I think. Right. But.
Just a part of the place for them. Surprised because they get to write all kinds of stuff. Explain how the trucker would get him out there. Yeah that's right.
Dick and. Comic books. Do it. Yeah. Oh. It's not just me. It's her. Jaw.
- ZOOM, Series I
- Episode Number
- Producing Organization
- WGBH Educational Foundation
- Contributing Organization
- WGBH (Boston, Massachusetts)
- AAPB ID
- Zoom, #316
- Media type
- Moving Image
Producing Organization: WGBH Educational Foundation
Production Unit: Children's Programming (STS)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: 93891 (WGBH Barcode)
Generation: Copy: Access
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “ZOOM, Series I; 316,” WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed June 25, 2022, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-15-719kdm05.
- MLA: “ZOOM, Series I; 316.” WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. June 25, 2022. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-15-719kdm05>.
- APA: ZOOM, Series I; 316. Boston, MA: WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-15-719kdm05