BackStory; The Green Show
- The Green Show
- Producing Organization
- Contributing Organization
- BackStory (Charlottesville, Virginia)
- AAPB ID
- With St. Patrick's Day this week, the color green seems to be everywhere we look. So BackStory sets out to celebrate the holiday with an offbeat, wide-ranging, and colorful look at green in American history... From the Green Mountain Boys in colonial America, to the Irish Brigade's emerald-green flags in the Civil War, and the green superheroes fighting crime in 1970s comic books, this episode captures the varied and verdant ways green has worked its way into our history and culture.
- Asset type
- Copyright Virginia Foundation for the Humanities and Public Policy. With the exception of third party-owned material that may be contained within this program, this content islicensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 InternationalLicense (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- Media type
Producing Organization: BackStory
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: The_Green_Show (BackStory)
Format: Hard Drive
Identifier: cpb-aacip-532-n29p26rf2k.mp3 (mediainfo)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “BackStory; The Green Show,” 2014-00-00, BackStory, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed September 23, 2021, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-532-n29p26rf2k.
- MLA: “BackStory; The Green Show.” 2014-00-00. BackStory, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. September 23, 2021. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-532-n29p26rf2k>.
- APA: BackStory; The Green Show. Boston, MA: BackStory, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-532-n29p26rf2k