Moore Strong - His/View
- Moore Strong - His/View
- Contributing Organization
- OETA (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/521-k06ww77z5p).
- Footage of the EF-5 tornado that hit Moore, OK on May 20, 2013, causing 24 fatalities. Clips of addresses made by Mary Fallin - governor, Mick Cornett - OKC mayor, and Glenn Lewis - Moore mayor. Interview with Plaza Towers Elementary School survivors and their parents. Seven students died in the tornado. Interview with Briarwood Elementary School survivors. Interviews with Deidre Ebrey - Moore Economic Developer, Mark Hamm - Moore City Councilman. Covers the city?s response, faith-based organizations assisted with recovery. Summary
- Asset type
- Media type
- Moving Image
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
OETA - Oklahoma Educational Television Authority
Identifier: PG15122CC (OETA (Oklahoma Educational Television Authority))
Identifier: cpb-aacip-521-k06ww77z5p.mov.mp4 (mediainfo)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Moore Strong - His/View,” OETA, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed December 7, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_521-k06ww77z5p.
- MLA: “Moore Strong - His/View.” OETA, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. December 7, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_521-k06ww77z5p>.
- APA: Moore Strong - His/View. Boston, MA: OETA, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_521-k06ww77z5p