NER concerts; University of Illinois concert, part four
Oh yeah. I am the. Beat.
When I go. Down am.
Was. Oh ok
ok. OK. OK. OK. OK OK. I am.
Oh and I am I am I am. I am God I am.
Oh oh. Oh oh. I am. I am the as
new on. I am I am the air. I am. I. Who.
I am. I am. I am.
The lips. I am.
A combined head and family of the university. My oratory or society. Of women's garbage. That my study of men's plate found that the university. That I want to follow US sports. Writer William or something a piano soloist Sanders and the university's Symphony Orchestra. All under the direction of Master Harold Decker. Have just before the return of Odysseus via the American composer Barrow. A concluding work on the centennial concert from the University of Illinois. Hunter presented by the University's School of Music. In honor of the 100 year University of Illinois. Performing on this concert. At the University of Illinois Symphony Orchestra conducted
by Bernard Whitman. Mr. Goodman was assisted by the artist as assistant conductor of the mighty may fall into the Charles Ives Symphony Number 4. The University of Illinois Concert Choir conducted by Carol Decker and the combined choral ensembles from the School of Music. This concert has come to you from the assembly hall on the Urbana campus of the University of Illinois technical supervision on this broadcast by Robert P. ragtop an XP King this is the University of Illinois radio service. This program was distributed by national educational radio. This is the national educational radio network.
- NER concerts
- Producing Organization
- University of Illinois
- WILL Illinois Public Media
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- This program, the four of four parts, presents the University of Illinois Symphony Orchestra, Concert Choir, and combined choral ensembles in performance honoring the centennial of the University of Illinois. The concert was recorded at Assembly Hall.
- Series Description
- National Educational Radio presents a series of recorded concerts.
- Media type
Conductor: Goodman, Bernard, 1914-1999
Conductor: Becker, Harold
Performing Group: University of Illinois Symphony Orchestra
Performing Group: University of Illinois Concert Choir
Producing Organization: University of Illinois
Producing Organization: WILL Illinois Public Media
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 67-43-1 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “NER concerts; University of Illinois concert, part four,” 1967-09-05, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed September 23, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-wp9t5w27.
- MLA: “NER concerts; University of Illinois concert, part four.” 1967-09-05. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. September 23, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-wp9t5w27>.
- APA: NER concerts; University of Illinois concert, part four. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-wp9t5w27