Music from Finland; 26
This is music. Classical contemporary and folk music from the Sabbat is Festival and the 50th anniversary of Finnish independence celebration in a series revealing some of the current musical activity of Finland. The sebaceous festival of 965 and the 50th anniversary celebration of 1967 presented considerable quantities of music by outstanding composers other than Sabbat just and from a wide variety of historical periods. This third series of programs of music from Finland is based on recordings supplied by the Finnish Broadcasting Company for production by the University of Michigan. Today's music from Finland opens with five songs by your killer Pinette Gilpin
and bomb grain are usually grouped together by Finnish music historians with the observation that both were masters in their own FiOS although at the same time both were rather limited as to their means of expression from grains excellence was in the field of piano Gilpin and excelled in the composition of songs. It is referred to as the indisputable master of the Finnish lead. Yet the Brumback now performs leader of mine a clannish stocked by area Kilbane and poems all by battle Heber. There are five songs strong by not just Reagan won and Reagan two Das Enda and in conclusion to arm.
Very. Good. I am I am I am.
It's good news.
It was. Who. Was. Home.
Home. Was. Ruined.
Leader of a mine a clannish shot by either killed been performed by your to Brum bare Pentecost Burmese at the B.O. to conclude today's broadcast we will hear the concert overjoyed by Levy mounted to the works of man to die and like those of Toivo Coraline are very closely identified with those of Sabet Yes both in mood and technical quality minded toyou who died in 1907 at the age of 60 wrote three symphonies which are generally considered among the best written in Finland since about us. Here now is the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra conducted by sort of in a performance of the concert over at your opus 11 by Livy.
Why. Ooh. Ooh ooh. Ooh ooh. Ooh. Ooh ooh.
War. The balloon.
With. With. Getting the. Thing the. Wrong with. The third. Week. Saying the. Concert over at your opus 11 by Lavy mandatory are performed by the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra conducted by both. Start a blog. To go.
- Music from Finland
- Episode Number
- Producing Organization
- Finnish Broadcasting Company
- University of Michigan
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Other Description
- Music from Finland is a series of programs focused on classical, contemporary, and folk music from two musical events in Finland; the Sibelius Festival of 1965 and the 50th Anniversary of Finnish Independence Celebration of 1967. The series is based on recordings from the Finnish Broadcasting Company for production by the University of Michigan, and was distributed by the National Educational Radio Network.
- Event Coverage
- Media type
Host: Burrows, Ed
Producing Organization: Finnish Broadcasting Company
Producing Organization: University of Michigan
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 69-7-26 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Music from Finland; 26,” University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed May 19, 2022, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-w950ms53.
- MLA: “Music from Finland; 26.” University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. May 19, 2022. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-w950ms53>.
- APA: Music from Finland; 26. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-w950ms53