Patrioscript; Courage '53
- Courage '53
- Producing Organization
- Grinnell College
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- "Courage '53," by Jack Foss. This is an exciting play which seeks the answer to the question: "Where do men find the courage to fight a war?"
- A series of 13 patriotic plays by professional freelance writers as edited and directed by Herbert Prescott with the Grinnell College Radio Players.
- Media type
Actor: Weinfeld, Nancy
Actor: Leavenworth, Jim
Actor: Tomlinson, Jerry
Composer: Carpenter, Hoyle
Director: Prescott, Herbert
Funder: Fund for Adult Education (U.S.)
Performer: Burroughs, L.C.
Producing Organization: Grinnell College
Production Manager: Schmidt, Karl
Writer: Foss, Jack
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 54-1-9 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Patrioscript; Courage '53,” 1953-11-30, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed June 22, 2021, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-tq5rd44p.
- MLA: “Patrioscript; Courage '53.” 1953-11-30. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. June 22, 2021. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-tq5rd44p>.
- APA: Patrioscript; Courage '53. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-tq5rd44p