Music from Rochester; Episode 62 of 65
Oh. Mozart sonata in C major character listing 296 played by
Clive Moore violin and Carrie Lewis piano. Now from the same performers we hear the sweet bows sham by Ernest Bloch suite a subtitled three pictures of Hasidic life and is in three movements whose Hebrew titles are doing contrition and improvisation and seen as Torah rejoicing in the law by Ernest Bloch. A. Oh.
You. You. Are living. You.
You. You. You. I am on.
The. Moon. Yeah. Yeah yeah. Yeah. Where are you. Than I am. Bows him three pictures of Hasidic life by Ernest Bloch played by Clive amore violin and Carrie Lewis piano. It's time for the station to identify itself now and then our Eastman School concert will continue with more violin music played by two more violinists.
Coralie Gurlitz who studied violin with Carole Blaine appeasement School of Music is now assistant concert master of the Springfield Symphony Orchestra in Ohio while a student at East when she recorded this performance of rather old Sonata for violin and piano with an Rochelle me you already at the piano. The work is in three movements. I like red o blues motor outdoor and prepared to immobility Allegro.
- Music from Rochester
- Episode Number
- Episode 62 of 65
- Producing Organization
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Xerox Corporation
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, or if you have concerns about this record, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/500-rj48tx42).
- Series Description
- For series info, see Item 3481. No information available this program.
- Media type
Producing Organization: WBBF
Producing Organization: Eastman Kodak Company
Producing Organization: Xerox Corporation
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 68-27-62 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Music from Rochester; Episode 62 of 65,” 1969-01-01, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed May 29, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-rj48tx42.
- MLA: “Music from Rochester; Episode 62 of 65.” 1969-01-01. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. May 29, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-rj48tx42>.
- APA: Music from Rochester; Episode 62 of 65. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-rj48tx42