NER concerts; Riverside Church concert, part four
Were were. Oh OK. Lol. Yes. The.
Yes yes. Yes yes. Yes. Yes. Load was
loaded. Los. Lobos was loaded. Loaded.
With 0 0 0. You.
The load or it loads the load. The.
The. The the the road loose was the. Will. Why.
Iran. Iraq. Iran. Logue
load the load up close the load. Oh. The. I. The logo and. The was. Was. The but.
Yeah. Thank. The applause is for the New York premiere of old grandpa dies down a saucepan for mixed voices an Oregon song played in this concert in homage to the composer by the riverside choir under the direction of Frederick Swan And the guest organist JOHN CLARK Right. You have been listening
to again a concert in celebration of the completion of the organs of the Riverside Church in the city of New York. The concert has emphasized the versatility of the organ as a solo instrument as an ensemble instrument and as a dual performing and accompanying instrument the chancel organ of the otherside church is now the fifth largest organ in the world. This Musical Offering was recorded in the NE May 3rd 1967 by Riverside radio WRVO the FM stations of the Riverside Church in New York City technical production and assistance by Peter Feldman the announcer producer is Max Cole This is the eastern educational radio network. This program was distributed by national educational radio. This is the National Education already your network.
- NER concerts
- Producing Organization
- WRVR (Radio station : New York, N.Y.)
- Riverside Church (New York, N.Y.)
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- This program, the fourth of four parts, presents an organ recital in celebration of the completion of organs at Riverside Church in New York City. It was recorded May 3, 1967.
- Series Description
- National Educational Radio presents a series of recorded concerts.
- Media type
Conductor: Swann, Frederick, 1931-
Producing Organization: WRVR (Radio station : New York, N.Y.)
Producing Organization: Riverside Church (New York, N.Y.)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 67-43-2 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “NER concerts; Riverside Church concert, part four,” 1967-09-18, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed December 1, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-nv99b531.
- MLA: “NER concerts; Riverside Church concert, part four.” 1967-09-18. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. December 1, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-nv99b531>.
- APA: NER concerts; Riverside Church concert, part four. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-nv99b531