Patrioscript; Coat of many colors
- Coat of many colors
- Producing Organization
- Grinnell College
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- "A Coat of Many Colors," by Mary Agnes Thompson. what is patriotism, anyway? Follow Nancy as the rides the busses, meets the man on the campus, and woman in the crowd, as she seeks the answer.
- Other Description
- A series of 13 patriotic plays by professional freelance writers as edited and directed by Herbert Prescott with the Grinnell College Radio Players.
- Broadcast Date
- Loyalty oaths--United States
- Media type
Actor: Leavenworth, Jim
Actor: Tomlinson, Jerry
Actor: Osborne, Sally
Composer: Carpenter, Hoyle
Director: Prescott, Herbert
Funder: Fund for Adult Education (U.S.)
Narrator: Weinfeld, Nancy
Performer: Brownlee, William Hugh
Producing Organization: Grinnell College
Production Manager: Reed, Tom
Writer: Thompson, Mary Agnes
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 54-1-6 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Patrioscript; Coat of many colors,” 1953-11-09, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed November 30, 2021, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-m9023j5j.
- MLA: “Patrioscript; Coat of many colors.” 1953-11-09. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. November 30, 2021. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-m9023j5j>.
- APA: Patrioscript; Coat of many colors. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-m9023j5j