The art of Emanuel Feuermann; Schubert and Dohnanyi, part 3
When. We. Meet. Now. Man.
Good. One I know.
And. In the. END. I am. In and. I am a and.
I am. Eat. Eat. Eat.
Anything if you can. When. You can.
I am. A. Little.
I am and I am.
You have heard a performance of the Serenade in C Major for violin viola and cello other not the one I ne with Yasha high between Primrose and Emmanuel for women. We are going to conclude our program with a short but very interesting recording. The WCR has acquired through the kind cooperation of the Amherst College Music Library. This is the Paul Hindemith scared self of the old and cello played by Hindemith and for women. The recording was made about 1930 and is one of several recordings made by members of the string trio which included Simon Goldberg a scared song by Paul Hindemith. Yeah.
And. And. And. And. And. And.
Can. I do that. Yeah.
Yeah. That was a poor have a miscarriage so for Viola and cello recorded in Germany about 1930 and played by Paul Hindemith and a manual for women. Next time I am going to play what is believed to be for humans last recorded performance a very important interpretation of Richard Strauss's Don Quixote with the Philadelphia Orchestra Eugene Ormandy conducting. Your host for this program the fourth in a series of six devoted to the art of a manual for Amman was cellist Seymour Itzkoff a member of the Department of Education at Smith College. This program was prepared for broadcast by the Eastern educational radio network at the Amherst studios A for college radio WFC are a broadcasting service of Amherst College Mount Holyoke College Smith College and the University of Massachusetts.
- The art of Emanuel Feuermann
- Schubert and Dohnanyi, part 3
- Producing Organization
- WFCR (Radio station : Amherst, Mass.)
- Four College Radio
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- Schubert: Piano Trio in B-flat, Op. 99 (with Heifetz and Rubinstein); Dohnanyi: Serenade in C (with Heifetz and Primrose)
- Other Description
- Series exploring artistry of cellist Emanuel Feuermann, including historic recordings. The series is hosted by Seymour Itzkoff of Smith College.
- Media type
Host: Itzkoff, Seymour W.
Performer: Feuermann, Emanuel, 1902-1942
Producing Organization: WFCR (Radio station : Amherst, Mass.)
Producing Organization: Four College Radio
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 67-22-4 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “The art of Emanuel Feuermann; Schubert and Dohnanyi, part 3,” 1967-05-12, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed August 17, 2022, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-kd1qm11z.
- MLA: “The art of Emanuel Feuermann; Schubert and Dohnanyi, part 3.” 1967-05-12. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. August 17, 2022. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-kd1qm11z>.
- APA: The art of Emanuel Feuermann; Schubert and Dohnanyi, part 3. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-kd1qm11z