Music from Rochester; Episode 61 of 65
Donald Holmes Berger conducted the Eastman Wind Ensemble in that performance of Robert Ward's night fantasy and our concert concludes now with the coronation March crown imperial by Sir William Walton in the transcription for banned by W. de deux trois. And. I am.
I am I am. I am. I am. I EVER. The end.
Yes. I am.
I out. Man. I am.
I EVER. I am. Wow.
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.
Wow. Wow. Wow to. Win. Wow. Wow. The end. Was.
The end. To hail. The end. The end. Was. You. The end. Was. The end.
Crown Imperial the 1937 coronation march by is how William Walton in the transcription of WJ du trois performed by the Eastman wind ensemble under the direction of its permanent conductor Donald Hans Berger. That concludes tonight's Eastman School concert. Brought to you through the cooperation of the Rochester musicians Association local 66 of the American Federation of Musicians. Until next week at this time. This is Richard Fried wishing you good night from the University of Rochester's Eastman School of Music. Music from ma just been made available to national educational radio bought a Xerox Corporation and station Rochester New York. This program was distributed by the national educational radio network.
- Music from Rochester
- Episode Number
- Episode 61 of 65
- Producing Organization
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Xerox Corporation
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Series Description
- For series info, see Item 3481. No information available this program.
- Media type
Producing Organization: WBBF
Producing Organization: Eastman Kodak Company
Producing Organization: Xerox Corporation
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 68-27-61 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Music from Rochester; Episode 61 of 65,” 1969-01-01, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed December 4, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-jm23gq44.
- MLA: “Music from Rochester; Episode 61 of 65.” 1969-01-01. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. December 4, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-jm23gq44>.
- APA: Music from Rochester; Episode 61 of 65. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-jm23gq44