Music in our time: 1969; #1 (Reel 3)
When. Why. Mm.
Hm. 0 0. 0 0. 0.
0. 1. It. You
are. Going to. Be. Real. Why.
Saw 1 1 0 1. 0 9 1 0 1. Are autonomous or Hanagan. Am.
Tom. This evening is music in our time. 1969. Has come to a close with Christopher did Rick's. Part song cycle. Performed by the members of a composer's rock group. The free design and. Christopher Bruce Ellen and Sandy Diedrich. We would like especially to thank Max Pollock all for his help in making these programs possible. We would also like to thank the following artists who assisted in the various performances throughout this evening's program. Melvin Kaplan OBO. Carl Craver flute. Charles Rousseau clarinet. Maurice Pacman bassoon. David Glickstein trumpet J Shannon from bone Elbert Richmond French
horn. B-list Jacob Glick and cellist Peter Rosenfeld. Jess Miller bass. Robert Miller piano. Warren Smith and Wilson Norman percussion. The preceding program was recorded at the ninety second Street Y in New York City. We invite you to be with us again at this time next week when music in our time. 969. Will feature a piece by Tom Paxton. Music in our time was produced and directed for w r b r by Barney Quinn. I'm Louise clay. This is the national educational radio network. Iraq. Iraq.
- Music in our time: 1969
- Episode Number
- #1 (Reel 3)
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, or if you have concerns about this record, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/500-bz619c8s).
- No description available
- Media type
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 69-SUPPL-1 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Music in our time: 1969; #1 (Reel 3),” 1969-04-09, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed June 10, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-bz619c8s.
- MLA: “Music in our time: 1969; #1 (Reel 3).” 1969-04-09. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. June 10, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-bz619c8s>.
- APA: Music in our time: 1969; #1 (Reel 3). Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-bz619c8s