Detroit Symphony Orchestra; Brahms, Blomdahl, and Bartok, part 4
Oh. Us. Us. The earth where.
The big. Will and. With. Miller. Illuminate. Us. Her religion. Or the will of. The. Millan. It'll when the. Union ya.
Ya. Ya. Ya. Ya a nd. Mm hmm. When I.
Will and. The love. O. B. Why.
One. Thank. Her third. Well. Well. Well.
I. I am a low end. O rā. Blue n.
O. O rā. It'll. The Be. Above.
The Earth you. Are and. The but. With the. The thing.
The big. Yap. Yap yap yap the big Yeah but yeah. Yeah but yeah. Yeah but. The air here. News.
And. Current. News. You'll. Soon. Be. The
OAU. Near. The end. Up to.
Eh eh. Eh eh. Eh eh. You. Add thanks. Ah. General. Interest.
In the bar. Good luck to her Troy Symphony Orchestra this eleventh of a series of programs produced by the University of Michigan Broadcasting Service the National Educational radio under a grant in aid from the National Home Library Foundation and in cooperation with management of the orchestra Committee of the Detroit Symphony and the Detroit Federation of Musicians. These broadcasts of regular suppression concerts are selected from the archives of the orchestra recorded by the 100 man organization and its permanent home to Henry in its Will Forte auditorium in Detroit specific Center this is a borough speaking and inviting you to listen again next week for another Detroit Symphony Orchestra program. This is the national educational radio network.
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Producing Organization
- University of Michigan
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- This program, the fourth of four parts, presents part of a concert that included performances of pieces by Brahms, Blomdahl, and Bartok. The Detroit Symphony Orchestra is conducted by Sixten Ehrling.
- Series Description
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra concert series, recorded at the Ford Auditorium on the Detroit Riverfront.
- Broadcast Date
- Media type
Conductor: Ehrling, Sixten
Performing Group: Detroit Symphony Orchestra
Producing Organization: University of Michigan
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 66-42-11 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Detroit Symphony Orchestra; Brahms, Blomdahl, and Bartok, part 4,” 1966-11-17, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed September 30, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-959c9692.
- MLA: “Detroit Symphony Orchestra; Brahms, Blomdahl, and Bartok, part 4.” 1966-11-17. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. September 30, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-959c9692>.
- APA: Detroit Symphony Orchestra; Brahms, Blomdahl, and Bartok, part 4. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-959c9692