- Producing Organization
- Grinnell College
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- "Watermelon," by Don Anderson. Is it "all a publicity stunt for that pipsqueak radio station...or is watermelon for a sick boy important enough to send a pilot a thousand miles through the rain?
- Other Description
- A series of 13 patriotic plays by professional freelance writers as edited and directed by Herbert Prescott with the Grinnell College Radio Players.
- Broadcast Date
- Media type
Actor: Weinfeld, Nancy
Actor: Leavenworth, Jim
Composer: Carpenter, Hoyle
Director: Prescott, Herbert
Funder: Fund for Adult Education (U.S.)
Performer: Burroughs, L.C.
Producing Organization: Grinnell College
Production Manager: Reed, Tom
Writer: Anderson, Don
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 54-1-7 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Patrioscript; Watermelon,” 1953-11-16, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed October 23, 2021, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-8s4jr225.
- MLA: “Patrioscript; Watermelon.” 1953-11-16. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. October 23, 2021. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-8s4jr225>.
- APA: Patrioscript; Watermelon. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-8s4jr225