American adventure; Hearthfire
- American adventure
- Producing Organization
- University of North Carolina
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/500-7940wr48).
- A study of home and family, of a Tennessee family forced to leave the homestead when the Tennessee Valley Authority constructs Norris Dam.
- This series studies the values and characteristics of notable figures from America's early years. It is written by John M. Ehle and directed by John S. Clayton.
- Tennessee River Valley--History.
- Media type
Actor: Kuralt, Charles, 1934-1997
Actor: Sharkey, Josephine
Director: Clayton, John S.
Host: Kasell, Carl
Producing Organization: University of North Carolina
Writer: Ehle, John, 1925-
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 54-12-2 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “American adventure; Hearthfire,” 1954-01-01, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed April 13, 2021, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-7940wr48.
- MLA: “American adventure; Hearthfire.” 1954-01-01. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. April 13, 2021. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-7940wr48>.
- APA: American adventure; Hearthfire. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-7940wr48