NER concerts; 1967 Mozart Festival, program three, part three
Now Kim was week audition I was to cost him the negotiate trade for us can you want. Because you thought I'm going that is on more sound speed does you know Michel case of that spoke on tonight on phone hands I knobs that's content in it it went OK. Question is what item is 600 miles one C on both knowing and I do use Mozart so list goes after that musical except from the allegorical pastoral romance has gotten you in Alba Kushal number 111 by Mozart the finance books in the Monaco Orchestra under its conductor hands right now plays the Concerto for clarinet and orchestra in a major commercial number six to two by both can comedy as Mozart the soloist is Hans Packo's. As explained let us talk about a legal they can do most of all just like a shallow zones of locust if you don't want to give us who suited you like some of the hunts high nuts and it but of course as to Bill Clinton it they all kissed on the measure will devote going to do Xmas.
Well just like I shall see so many so least and labeled us like men do they ask on United right now to get a whole lot of money back what I did send to Hans and I know it's the end mostly in debate that I'm being made yet though because you're the product lighting idiotic that industry could say you seem to think you goes and lemme get set up on the stage was not legal to us can we not buy into signal sent to you on CD Mozart all the damask want to let him when he could be good sport. So what aging said Hans I'm nuts go see it too but I clearly need to you want to castrate the law my daughter in DC can say sentence even to boys was so nice and Flaccus. Clerk.
John. The are.
The last. Of the. World. The
I. Am. Mm.
Hmm. Oh Lord.
War. Plan. The last. The law.
The law. The law.
The THAT. The World
War. The I.
- NER concerts
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, or if you have concerns about this record, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/500-5t3g2j0q).
- Episode Description
- This program, the third of four parts, presents portions of the 1967 Mozart Festival at Wurzberg.
- Series Description
- National Educational Radio presents a series of recorded concerts.
- Media type
Conductor: Reinartz, Hanns
Producer: Deutsche Welle
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 67-43-8 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “NER concerts; 1967 Mozart Festival, program three, part three,” 1967-10-23, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed June 5, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-5t3g2j0q.
- MLA: “NER concerts; 1967 Mozart Festival, program three, part three.” 1967-10-23. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. June 5, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-5t3g2j0q>.
- APA: NER concerts; 1967 Mozart Festival, program three, part three. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-5t3g2j0q