NER concerts; 1967 Mozart Festival, program two, part three
Sure. Three. Oh no.
I was. With. Her. The One. The One. I am. I was. The art. Of what.
I am. I am. I am. Are all.
The OR HER I AM. Her. The aura. I am her. I was. I'm.
you. I was dead on true stopped looked spoke about old NBA and some phony concept meant M-Audio small tot also feeling devout and a symphony orchestra despite that I don't believe Clifford Curzon love yeah. Peter's in Forney in so you'd walk outside news from home but I don't want to be on Mozart. So you go for more time first month also spoke. From the German city of bones book we have been relaying a symphony concert of works by both going on a Dios Mozart performing worthy but they're in Radio Symphony Orchestra conductor Kubelik and the piano serviced Clifford custom. The final work was much Jupiter
Symphony in C Major Kushal number 5 5 1. Had a recording made at the bloodsport Mozart festival in 1967 so the debate of individual canoe was over what cost me a concept when you could compliment deserve what they're both going to do is most antiquated by locust 07 you could argue about it was a sort of a leak. I vaguely thought go zone. Booked I mean it was a result on the lesson for me. If you bid on the measure of the most sense I got there. So it didn't ologies to mount you first of all most of them enough sauce was on set. Going to seem funny in the majority in this a good looking interesting window you know who beat that demotes how to govern the Apollo to get to some funny guy that I did heat up in my to Rafael Kubelik finally said to conceal the perfect are going to see that they would put that up only because it only Alemania 250 but I'm upset at the mean of US interests and they she had
to. Go on scene for news to be told of indomie are indeed looking into some going to you interpret on a panel of guests at a scene for you cannot argue the above yet you said I'm screwed Oh shit stop it is going to sound a fist of almost sucked me lumps into sauce and they said to release this program was distributed by national educational radio. That is the National Education already own network.
- NER concerts
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, or if you have concerns about this record, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/500-3f4kqn70).
- Episode Description
- This program, the third of three parts, presents portions of a performance by the Bavarian State Radio Orchestra from the 1967 Mozart Festival at Wurzberg, Germany.
- Series Description
- National Educational Radio presents a series of recorded concerts.
- Media type
Conductor: Kubeli_k, Rafael, 1914-1996
Performer: Curzon, Clifford, 1907-1982
Performing Group: Bayerischer Rundfunk. Orchester
Producer: Deutsche Welle
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 67-43-7 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “NER concerts; 1967 Mozart Festival, program two, part three,” 1967-10-16, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed May 29, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-3f4kqn70.
- MLA: “NER concerts; 1967 Mozart Festival, program two, part three.” 1967-10-16. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. May 29, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-3f4kqn70>.
- APA: NER concerts; 1967 Mozart Festival, program two, part three. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-3f4kqn70