Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Beethoven, part 4
The big. O.
Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. It'll. Ninety. One.
You. Illa. Illa. Illa.
Illa. Miller. Miller. Say.
You. Play a. Player. You. You. You.
Yeah. Yeah. When will. You. Win. The End when. The end. Of the bottle.
The end. Where. The Arab. The bow. The bow. Wow bow.
Yes. Yeah but. Yeah but. Yeah but. Yeah enter. The book. Oh. Yeah. Yeah but yeah but. Yeah.
Yeah. Yeah yeah but yeah but. The S. Ya.
Live. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
Micromax Rudolph slowly turns to the audience to acknowledge this spirited applause greets his performance conductor now steps off the podium. A band with concert master segment of run and now rides on stage. The Brahms symphony number four in the minors. Now Mr. Rudolph returns right. The orchestra members who rise maestro. Smiling. With the audience again and. Walks all. Day these enthusiastic music lovers keep up the applause shouts of Bravo.
Through the music hall hoping the conductor will come on stage for yet another. And he does. Now Max Rudolf making what will probably be his final bow to the audience this evening. And this third program in this season dramas bar talk cycle has come to an end. The next programme in this broadcast series will feature the music of Beethoven The Soloist Claudio arrow will perform the Concerto Number Four in G major and will be heard with the orchestra and chorus in the Choral Fantasy in C minor. The Orchestra will
- Beethoven, part 4
- Producing Organization
- University of Cincinnati
- WGUC (Radio station : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- This program, the fourth of four parts, features the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra joined by pianist Claudio Arrau; and the College-Conservatory Chorus of the University of Cincinnati. Selections composed by Beethoven are performed.
- Series Description
- This series presents performances by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Max Rudolf.
- Broadcast Date
- Media type
Conductor: Rudolf, Max, 1902-1995
Performer: Arrau, Claudio, 1903-1991
Performing Group: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra.
Producing Organization: University of Cincinnati
Producing Organization: WGUC (Radio station : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 66-12-10 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Beethoven, part 4,” 1966-04-15, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed February 3, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-3b5wb98d.
- MLA: “Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Beethoven, part 4.” 1966-04-15. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. February 3, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-3b5wb98d>.
- APA: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Beethoven, part 4. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-3b5wb98d