Music from Rochester; Episode 64 of 65
Yes it is.
William Reed baritone has sung for a song cycle Lublin a shall song Opus 61 nine songs the poems of Pulver Lamb The pianist was Elizabeth Wilson free elf. Now William Reed turns to the music of Giuseppe Verdi and we hear Iago's credo from that of Otello credo in Dio Codell. It is.
The I AM. I am.
Just be free.
I do. What do you. Do. I am now my. Iago's credo from back to their days Otello sung by William Reed baritone with Elizabeth Wilson pre-alpha at the piano. Time for a station identification now and then songs from Brahms Mughal on a cycle.
From Brahmas a song cycle destroying a mugger Loney Opus 33 15 songs to verses of teak where you read no seeings numbers 2 4 5 and 7. Town Bogan wood fires include who dun find me become a house here in London. And that is dear den DS and they've been bad to me. The one thing I. Loathe with the following
The one in the. Why why.
I was less. Than two years. This was a dish was on guard and was. Just here.
There's the. List.
It was. Their last.
Four songs from Brahms in a mug alone a Opus 33 sung by William Reed baritone with Elizabeth wells and free elf at the piano. Now the same performers conclude their portion of tonight's program with five AC Chante settings by CBS Dorothy Rio Grande blow you wins across the western ocean Mobile Bay and Shenandoah. Are still.
- Music from Rochester
- Episode Number
- Episode 64 of 65
- Producing Organization
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Xerox Corporation
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Series Description
- For series info, see Item 3481. No information available this program.
- Media type
Producing Organization: WBBF
Producing Organization: Eastman Kodak Company
Producing Organization: Xerox Corporation
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 68-27-64 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Music from Rochester; Episode 64 of 65,” 1969-01-01, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed November 28, 2022, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-1n7xqh20.
- MLA: “Music from Rochester; Episode 64 of 65.” 1969-01-01. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. November 28, 2022. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-1n7xqh20>.
- APA: Music from Rochester; Episode 64 of 65. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-1n7xqh20