Music from Rochester; Episode 64 of 65
This is music from Rochester a series of concerts be quoted at the Eastman School of Music of the University of Rochester. Music from Rochester is made available to national educational radio by Xerox Corporation and station WB f b. Rochester New York. Not to tell us about tonight's concert. Here is our host Richard Freet. This is Richard Reed of the University of Rochester's Eastman School of Music introducing another Eastman School Concert bringing you performances by students at the Eastman School through the cooperation of the Rochester musicians Association. Local 66 of the American Federation of Musicians Tonight's program is a song recital in which we'll hear William Reed baritone and Deirdre Kingsbury Soprano both pupils of Julius he wanted Eastman. Mr. Reed will be heard in songs by Beethoven for a Brahms and Sebelius Dorothy a concert aria by Mozart and an aria from Verdi as Otello Miss
Kingsbury will sing Handel Cantata and songs by Francis Palanker and Leonard Bernstein. To begin here is William Reed baritone in the Mozart Aria revolt J.T. Iloilo squad of the pianist is Elizabeth Wilson free of.
I am. Well it.
Them keep them close to. The concert Aria already full jet day I'll know we lost her listing number five eighty four by Mozart sung by William Reed baritone with Elizabeth wells and free of at the piano. Now from the same performers we hear the Beethoven song made maidens a photographer. There.
Are still loads just. You. Was.
Yes I am. Yeah.
I am. I am. Iron. Maiden The photog and by Beethoven sung by William Reed baritone with Elizabeth Wilson pre-alpha at the piano. We hear next the song cycle love song Opus 61 by Gabriele four rate settings of nine poems by Paul of Erlang. Once again our performers are William Reed baritone and Elizabeth Wilson for piano.
It was awesome.
God. Why why.
- Music from Rochester
- Episode Number
- Episode 64 of 65
- Producing Organization
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Xerox Corporation
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Other Description
- For series info, see Item 3481. No information available this program.
- Media type
Producing Organization: WBBF
Producing Organization: Eastman Kodak Company
Producing Organization: Xerox Corporation
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 68-27-64 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Music from Rochester; Episode 64 of 65,” 1969-01-01, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed June 26, 2022, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-0z710j03.
- MLA: “Music from Rochester; Episode 64 of 65.” 1969-01-01. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. June 26, 2022. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-0z710j03>.
- APA: Music from Rochester; Episode 64 of 65. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-0z710j03