The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour
- The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour
- Producing Organization
- NewsHour Productions
- Contributing Organization
- NewsHour Productions (Washington, District of Columbia)
- AAPB ID
- Ronald Reagan Iran Contra Speech, 9pm
- This episode's headline: Contra Country; Contra Countdown; Any Way to Run a Government?; On the Stump. The guests include In Washington: Rep. OLYMPIC SNOWE, (R) Maine; Rep. GLENN ENGLISH, (D) Oklahoma; REPORTS FROM NEWSHOUR CORRESPONDENTS: CHARLES KRAUSE; COKIE ROBERTS. Byline: In New York: ROBERT MACNEIL, Executive Editor; In Washington: JIM LEHRER, Associate Editor
- Asset type
- Copyright NewsHour Productions, LLC. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Public License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode)
- Media type
- Moving Image
Producing Organization: NewsHour Productions
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: NH-1136-9P (NH Show Code)
Format: 1 inch videotape
Identifier: NH-3057 (NH Show Code)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour,” 1988-02-02, NewsHour Productions, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed September 23, 2021, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-507-1g0ht2gt83.
- MLA: “The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour.” 1988-02-02. NewsHour Productions, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. September 23, 2021. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-507-1g0ht2gt83>.
- APA: The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour. Boston, MA: NewsHour Productions, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-507-1g0ht2gt83