Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Bach, Bartok, and Brahms, part 5
With. The book.
Yes. Yeah. But. What. What. What. What. Yeah. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. But. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. And what. But but. But. But. But. But. Moral fantasy for piano chorus and orchestra in the mind
body all around rise of the piano conductor Max Rudolf shakes hands with the soloist soundbytes the orchestra members to stand. Now both gentlemen leave the stage of Music Hall this is the first time in seven years that this work has been performed here. Mr. Allen Mr. Rudolf again appear this time accompanied by Dr. Lewis white card director of the University of Cincinnati College Conservatory chorus. Three men assemble at the podium and Maestro make themselves the blogs that for. Now the soloist conductor and chorus director leave the stage. But as it turns out only briefly the Korea return.
Once again the orchestra is invited to rise and so we come to the close of this all Beethoven program. The soloist with the Cincinnati orchestra Claudio. Next in this broadcast series here and here. Program number four in this season's Bach Brahms barked outside the orchestra and phil lester played the bottom chair to win a minor for flute violin and harpsichord. The orchestra will be heard in the Brahms symphony number two in vive and pianist Sidney Foster will play the Bard taught Concerto Number three the final program in this broadcast series will feature Isaac Stern as soloist. These programs recorded during performances at the Music Hall in Cincinnati by W.G. U.S. University of Cincinnati station. Are made possible through a grant from the national educational radio network. The Greater Cincinnati Foundation and with the cooperation of the Cincinnati musicians Association a recording engineer is
- Bach, Bartok, and Brahms, part 5
- Producing Organization
- University of Cincinnati
- WGUC (Radio station : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, or if you have concerns about this record, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/500-w950mr0p).
- Episode Description
- This program, the first of five parts, features performances of pieces by Bach, Bartok, and Brahms. Pianist Sidney Foster is the guest performer.
- Series Description
- This series presents performances by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Max Rudolf.
- Broadcast Date
- Media type
Conductor: Rudolf, Max, 1902-1995
Performer: Foster, Sidney
Performing Group: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra.
Producing Organization: University of Cincinnati
Producing Organization: WGUC (Radio station : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 66-12-11 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Bach, Bartok, and Brahms, part 5,” 1966-04-27, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed March 23, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-w950mr0p.
- MLA: “Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Bach, Bartok, and Brahms, part 5.” 1966-04-27. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. March 23, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-w950mr0p>.
- APA: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Bach, Bartok, and Brahms, part 5. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-w950mr0p