Listen America; Paul Green
- Listen America
- Paul Green
- Producing Organization
- University of North Carolina
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- This program features a script by Paul Green about an African-American family in the South.
- Other Description
- A series of 13 programs featuring the works of selected contemporary American authors.
- Broadcast Date
- Media type
Actor: Fitzsimmons, Marian
Actor: Bullock, Len
Director: Clayton, John S.
Performer: Parker, John, Jr.
Producer: Ehle, John, 1925-
Producing Organization: University of North Carolina
Speaker: Kuralt, Charles, 1934-1997
Writer: Green, Paul, 1894-1981
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 56-50-2 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Listen America; Paul Green,” 1956-07-30, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed October 22, 2021, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-9z90dg7t.
- MLA: “Listen America; Paul Green.” 1956-07-30. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. October 22, 2021. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-9z90dg7t>.
- APA: Listen America; Paul Green. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-9z90dg7t