Halloween & Your Pet
We humans love giving ourselves a good fright on Halloween haunted houses and scary movies mean a good time to us but our pets might not feel the same way this year. Think about how we put your pets by seeing you in a weird new costume or hearing all those ghoulish visitors ringing the doorbell might cause a lot of stress for your dog or cat. Try giving your pet a safe spot of the night of Halloween such as a spare bedroom away from the commotion and the chocolate so they can enjoy the holiday safely and not be spooked in the wrong way. The safe tip is brought to you by heart of the valley where your best friend is waiting.
- Halloween & Your Pet
- Producing Organization
- Contributing Organization
- KGLT (Bozeman, Montana)
- AAPB ID
- Program Description
- A PSA on how to best care for your pets on Halloween
- Asset type
- Public Service Announcement
- Media type
Producing Organization: KGLT
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: 4392678D77D4697CE458091CB547F384 (KGLT(MD5))
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Halloween & Your Pet,” KGLT, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed January 24, 2022, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-309-859cnxhr.
- MLA: “Halloween & Your Pet.” KGLT, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. January 24, 2022. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-309-859cnxhr>.
- APA: Halloween & Your Pet. Boston, MA: KGLT, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-309-859cnxhr