Native American Night Before Christmas
or a hanging eight eight at all hopefully it'll be good
in a few years i am a pendleton mr in hers and five have just cuddled up call the cold winter winds when out in the head with an all it's all humongous got a lot of blight jump through the flooded that flag made the live show well the moon and the hard like the headline marriage are sixty nine lincoln he would watch my wondering eyes the show he would also in the flesh at buffalo what the top limo driver who was so well fed all four minute it was flying fiber or a mammoth they came back he was so they're shouting all of them by may not part
of that red bull gino and so little on quality on jumble is there like i'm called cotton off by a world and a suspended in the air by the magic out of a lot of guys who say i'm not going to do shares in the moment they throw their space all the color drains from my faith by the earthquake as we use he was at home
ms munroe sighed just the war as tall as a chrome may not like all his skin was is wrinkled and son they are none of these things hold of his work we spoke not a word but you sign language instead we're all the markets and with poise and fry bread and it has him into the night he has really lay awake and hear it with a hearty will go hey i heard in this way in the underground of violence as larry all mers is all in
- Contributing Organization
- Vision Maker Media (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- AAPB ID
- Program Description
- An animated whimsical look at what Christmas eve might be like for a magical American Indian village where tipis and TVs co-exist when the native Santa Claus named Old Red Shirt comes to deliver goodies for native children.
- Broadcast Date
- Asset type
- Copyright 2006 Tribal Eye Productions
- Media type
- Moving Image
Illustrator: Hummingbird, Jesse T
Narrator: McKosato, Harlan
Producer: Robinson, Gary
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Vision Maker Media
Identifier: 2013-00403 (VMM Inventory #)
Format: Betacam: SP
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Native American Night Before Christmas,” 2006-00-00, Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed June 28, 2022, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-508-kw57d2r234.
- MLA: “Native American Night Before Christmas.” 2006-00-00. Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. June 28, 2022. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-508-kw57d2r234>.
- APA: Native American Night Before Christmas. Boston, MA: Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-508-kw57d2r234