Twelve Days of Native Christmas
or a hanging way way way tj well it all i understand is it
is it hey will well oh well many years he'd head on this day ms
marin county oh well on this ms carol marin county i see jim i'll just any use
it will oh well many years as well many years
oh well well tj there is there is any use i see well there is money
- Contributing Organization
- Vision Maker Media (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- AAPB ID
- Program Description
- The Twelve Days of Native Christmas?is an animated short film written and directed by Gary Robinson with illustrations by Jesse T. Hummingbird. The whole family will enjoy this whimsical adaptation of the timeless classic yuletide song?The Twelve Days of Christmas?adapted to a Native American perspective and illustrated by one of America's great Indian artists. Twelve different Native American groups are represented in the lyrics and images of this fanciful animated short film.
- Asset type
- Media type
- Moving Image
Director: Robinson, Gary
Producer: Robinson, Gary
Writer: Robinson, Gary
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Vision Maker Media
Identifier: 2013-00686 (VMM Inventory #)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Twelve Days of Native Christmas,” Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed November 28, 2022, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-508-d50ft8f78w.
- MLA: “Twelve Days of Native Christmas.” Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. November 28, 2022. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-508-d50ft8f78w>.
- APA: Twelve Days of Native Christmas. Boston, MA: Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-508-d50ft8f78w