Music in the making; Pedaling
- Music in the making
- Producing Organization
- Millikin University
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/500-js9h8755).
- This program discusses the technique of pedaling on the piano and illustrates it with music from Debussy.
- Instructional comments and musical illustrations using faculty and students from the Millikin University School of Music. The first thirteen programs in the series focus upon historical aspects of music. The second half of the series explores music's technical side.
- Debussy, Claude, 1862-1918. Songs
- Media type
Performer: Roth, Betty
Producing Organization: Millikin University
Speaker: Travis, Elizabeth
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 56-8-17 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Music in the making; Pedaling,” 1956-01-01, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed January 26, 2021, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-js9h8755.
- MLA: “Music in the making; Pedaling.” 1956-01-01. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. January 26, 2021. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-js9h8755>.
- APA: Music in the making; Pedaling. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-js9h8755