Recital hall; Wagner and Schumann
Radio television at the University of Texas presents recycle Hong transcribed programs designed to bring you outstanding performances by members of the university's music faculty. Guests and students in the department of music for the first program of our new recycle home series Alexander from Chrysler conducts the 80 piece University Symphony Orchestra. The orchestra recorded in the hog auditorium plays the overture to the Meister singer by Richard Wagner. Earlier. A while. A.
The A. Yes.
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Live.
For this first program of the new recycle hard series radio television the University of Texas presents Josefina entwine soprano with three French songs former member of the Metropolitan Opera Company in San Juan is accompanied by Verna Harter of the music faculty. She now sings Clair de Lune by look they're soused by Rene Betto and now by 4A. We're.
Our first program of recycled hollow is distinguished by a performance which marked the
return of Dolly's fronds to the concert stage after an illness of more than 10 years in 1054 Mr Frons appeared as a pianist with the university's string quartet here as recorded in performance at that time is the first movement of humans quintet in E-flat major opus 44 for piano and strings played by the university string quartet with Dolly's fronts at the piano. Anyway.
To get. There. With dollies France pianist the university string quartet has just
played the first movement of humans quintet in E-flat major opus 44 for piano and strings. Also heard was the university's Symphony Orchestra conducted by Alexander from Chrysler in the overture to Wagners de Meistersinger and the Josephine Antwan accompanied by Verna harder singing three French songs. Bob Brook speaking recycle Hall is a special transcribed presentation of radio television on the campus of the University of Texas.
- Recital hall
- Wagner and Schumann
- Producing Organization
- University of Texas
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- Pieces performed include Wagner's Overture to Die Meistersinger and the first movement of Schumann's Quintet in E flat major, opus 44.
- Series Description
- Outstanding musical performances from University of Texas faculty and students, as well as guest performers.
- Schumann, Robert, 1810-1856
- Media type
Conductor: Von Kreisler, Alexander, 1893-1969
Host: Brooks, Bob
Performer: Antoine, Josephine
Producing Organization: University of Texas
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 4993 (University of Maryland)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Recital hall; Wagner and Schumann,” University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed December 4, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-3j393z3s.
- MLA: “Recital hall; Wagner and Schumann.” University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. December 4, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-3j393z3s>.
- APA: Recital hall; Wagner and Schumann. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-3j393z3s