A Grain of Sand: Music for the Struggle by Asians in America by Yellow Pearl
Agree a tiny grain landing in the belly of the belly of the monster. And time is telling only how long it takes as its beauty and its character. It holds in the green a tiny grain of sand heap of different one looks like beat the chamber is that it.
You are going to love and just like you just don't love you. If you say just what you heard. Pearl thank you. We are we are
and we are the one who in time is telling only how long it takes as our duty on our captors will hold in Peril a great. Attorney. No doubt. Will the. Parents at the age of 21 in a
family of a friend. I was the youngest bit of choice was left to me but to move to a foreign land or mourn the passing of this wandering around in this country 19 25 16 hour day. Just to try and stay alive when I thought I was doing five and I lost everything in the crash of 29. Been long been was montre. I'd wander from city to city that
was a World War. Lonely was my life. I decide to live longer roam dream reach home. Lost my precious 5 1965 without her love and strange high five. And as for my daughter she's gone to sleep with a red haired man and I lost my youngest in
the car in the letters said he to protect democracy. But why do it all is still a mystery to me. As for my oldest son HUME There is as all his money to the end that sells. Sit in this park to think about most things. I sit in this bar stare to hear more of this wondering.
It's just been. Ticking for you. It's just another word for. When it comes to me. Saying liar. Liar what does it
me. What does it mean. It's just told you go away from what you. It's Justin Volpe bring to life you and your boy me lock you up and brought me here.
To. Me. Look at. Any of them.
It's all there. And I began I must grow strong. I knew. It was me.
I never know when we're out of time and I move on. Just what is seen known again by me. And try to teach living. Did you know where. When and
where to try to keep track. Of. He was bringing.
The water with just the thing where women. Wear it I'm tired you higher than. They are. To. The degree. You are.
Mustard soon peppers her. Watching movies with the next daughter. The other. Thing I thought. Was to lose. Her. We are the cause of the freedom by. The world
third world. Run America. My my. My mother. Mm. A.
Really early. Because there's a. Fire in the trailer lol.
Yeah. There are a lot of the bad. Boy In The A lot of luck.
Ask you. Just. I've.
Never raced that way to. Get someone to love me here. No one there. Yeah.
They don't do that. On War of the fleet deep inside the jam you meet War of the small on. War all the food me we're the strongest this
human who is bursting to being a freak and the moon will be aligned and my heart will fire no one saw or the seeds of currents that will blossom in the day fasts shot up our garden saw green before they came. Our joy will be the sunshine to be. On the 5th the jungle. Meat of a small town
bore the flame where the strongest bomb is you who are going to beat me. My life will be the pillow which I lay my. Death may come tomorrow may come to a drop of the day. War of the fleet deep in the jungle. Or the small war of the flea
where the strongest dogs human were to hit. Oh.
Just. Finished your beat and then. You just. Said you just live. We have movement. We can decide to make the move.
To lead. We. Just. Need to weaken the octane just. By us. But you run just fire. You just look at my shoes and hand in hand. To tantamount to me and hand in hand. You can turn to anything to get my luggage and hand in hand. Here.
PM tonight 3M. Is. The. New me you me go piece the week on a big boom. To me. Complete. Week. Three and a. Half is
- Contributing Organization
- WYSO (Yellow Springs, Ohio)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, or if you have concerns about this record, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/27-s756d5px19).
- Episode Description
- The album, A Grain of Sand: Music for the Struggle by Asians in America, by the group, Yellow Pearl, was recorded by Paredon Records in 1973. Yellow Pearl performed folksongs, political ballads and protest songs at community venues, rallies and colleges across America. Members of the group were: Chris Kando Iijima (1948-2005) was an Asian American folksinger, educator and legal scholar. Joanna Nobuko Miyamoto Charlie Chin. Songs included on the album were: "Yellow Pearl", "Wandering Chinaman", "Imperialism is Another Word For Hunger", "Something About Me Today", "Jonathan Jackson", "We Are The Children", "Warriors of the Rainbow", "The Foolish Old Man Who Removed the Mountains", "War Of The Flea", "Divide And Conquer", "Free The Land".
- Program Description
- This item is part of the Asian Americans section of the AAPI special collection.
- Asset type
- folk music; Asian Americans; MUSIC
- Media type
Writer: WYSO FM 91.3 Public Radio
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
WYSO-FM (WYSO Public Radio)
Identifier: WYSO_M_387 (WYSO FM 91.3 Public Radio; CONTENTdm Version 5.1.0; http://www.contentdm.com)
WYSO-FM (WYSO Public Radio)
Identifier: M 387 (WYSO)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “A Grain of Sand: Music for the Struggle by Asians in America by Yellow Pearl,” WYSO, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed March 28, 2023, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-27-s756d5px19.
- MLA: “A Grain of Sand: Music for the Struggle by Asians in America by Yellow Pearl.” WYSO, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. March 28, 2023. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-27-s756d5px19>.
- APA: A Grain of Sand: Music for the Struggle by Asians in America by Yellow Pearl. Boston, MA: WYSO, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-27-s756d5px19