Ideas; Homosexual Rights In the Military
- Contributing Organization
- WGBH (Boston, Massachusetts)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/15-9mk6580n).
- NPR's program on Leonard Matlovich, Vietnam veteran and subject of military court martial by the Air Force for being a gay man. Matlovich is discussed in the wider context of gays in the military.
- Asset type
- Gay Rights; Gays Legal status, laws, etc.; gays in the military; Matlovich, Leonard; Veterans United States; Court marshals United States; United States. Air Force
- Rights Note:It is the responsibility of a production to investigate and re-clear all rights before re-use in any project.,Rights Type:,Rights Credit:,Rights Holder:WGBH Educational Foundation
- Rights Note:Not to be released to Open Vault.,Rights Type:Web,Rights Credit:,Rights Holder:
- Media type
Publisher: WGBH Educational Foundation
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: 3d4ee1931a1516ffc12bb644863f0780ef317696 (ArtesiaDAM UOI_ID)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Ideas; Homosexual Rights In the Military,” 1975-09-18, WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed September 23, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_15-9mk6580n.
- MLA: “Ideas; Homosexual Rights In the Military.” 1975-09-18. WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. September 23, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_15-9mk6580n>.
- APA: Ideas; Homosexual Rights In the Military. Boston, MA: WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_15-9mk6580n