Woman; Suffragist Florence H. Luscomb
- Suffragist Florence H. Luscomb
- Producing Organization
- Contributing Organization
- WNED (Buffalo, New York)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/81-09j3tzx6).
- This episode features a conversation with Florence Hope Luscomb, an American architect and woman suffrage activist in Massachusetts. She was one of the first women to graduate from Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a degree in architecture. She became a partner in an early woman-owned architecture firm. She dedicated herself fully to activism in the women's suffrage movement.
- Woman is a talk show featuring in-depth conversations exploring issues affecting the lives of women.
- Asset type
- Talk Show
- Copyright 1974 by Western New York Educational Television Association, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Media type
- Moving Image
Director: George, Will
Guest: Luscomb, Florence H.
Host: Elkin, Sandra
Producer: Elkin, Sandra
Producing Organization: WNED
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: WNED 04330 (WNED-TV)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Woman; Suffragist Florence H. Luscomb,” 1975-01-16, WNED, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed February 16, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_81-09j3tzx6.
- MLA: “Woman; Suffragist Florence H. Luscomb.” 1975-01-16. WNED, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. February 16, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_81-09j3tzx6>.
- APA: Woman; Suffragist Florence H. Luscomb. Boston, MA: WNED, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_81-09j3tzx6