The Medicine Game
Please note: This content is only available at WGBH and the Library of Congress. For information about on location research, click here.
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/508-pn8x922951).
- The Medicine Game
- Contributing Organization
- Vision Maker Media (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- AAPB ID
- VMM Inventory #
- "There are two times of the year that stir the blood. In the fall for the hunt, and now for lacrosse." -Esteemed Elder Oren Lyons, Jr. (Onondaga/Seneca) Two brothers from the Onondaga Nation pursue their dreams of playing lacrosse for national powerhouse Syracuse University. The obstacles in their way are frequent and daunting, but their love for the game, each other, and their family's unyielding determination, propels these youth towards their dream.
- Asset type
- Korver, Lukas, Producer
- Halpin, Jason, Producer
- Media type
- Moving Image
- Chicago: “The Medicine Game,” Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed March 18, 2018, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-pn8x922951.
- MLA: “The Medicine Game.” Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. March 18, 2018. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-pn8x922951>.
- APA: The Medicine Game. Boston, MA: Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-pn8x922951