- Contributing Organization
- Vision Maker Media (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/508-nv9959d319).
- 9 Interstitials: Anthem (2:39); Tongues (4:43); Turtle Island (3:48); Buried (3:27); Wampum (3.02); Rez Babiez (4:30); The Great Law (5:49); Two Spirits (4:16); Injunuity (4:56). Closed Captioned.
- Injunuity is an eye-popping, mind-jolting mix of animation, music and real voices collected from interviews with Native Americans across the country to create a distinct view of modern America from a uniquely contemporary Native American perspective. Every word spoken is verbatim; every thought and opinion is real. Told through nine short films that cover such topics as language preservation, sacred site degradation, consumerism and the environment, Injunuity is a thought-provoking collage of reflections on the Native American world, our shared past, our turbulent present and our undiscovered future.
- Asset type
- Copyright 2013 Adrian Baker, all rights reserved.
- Media type
- Moving Image
Producer: Baker, Adrian
Producer: Lieras, Manny
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Vision Maker Media
Identifier: 2013-00843 (VMM Inventory #)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Injunuity,” 2013-00-00, Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed April 21, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-nv9959d319.
- MLA: “Injunuity.” 2013-00-00. Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-nv9959d319>.
- APA: Injunuity. Boston, MA: Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-nv9959d319