American Archive of Public Broadcasting
Search the AAPB
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/508-hx15m63091).
- Indian Country Diaries
- Spiral of Fire
- Contributing Organization
- Vision Maker Media (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- AAPB ID
- VMM Inventory #
Please note: This content is only available at WGBH and the Library of Congress. For information about on location research, click here.
- Indian Country Diaries goes inside modern Native American communities to reveal a diverse people working to revitalize their culture while improving the social, physical, and spiritual health of their people. This documentary explores the challenges faced by the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians on their reservation in North Carolina. Through the eyes of Choctaw writer LeAnne Howe, we see how their fusion of tourism, cultural preservation, and spirituality is working to insure their tribe's vitality in the 21st century.
- Asset type
- Cornsilk, Carol Patton, Producer
- Blythe, Frank, Producer
- Media type
- Moving Image
- Chicago: “Indian Country Diaries; Spiral of Fire,” Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed March 25, 2017, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-hx15m63091.
- MLA: “Indian Country Diaries; Spiral of Fire.” Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. March 25, 2017. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-hx15m63091>.
- APA: Indian Country Diaries; Spiral of Fire. Boston, MA: Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-hx15m63091