Indian Country Diaries; Spiral of Fire
- Indian Country Diaries
- Spiral of Fire
- Contributing Organization
- Vision Maker Media (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/508-hx15m63091).
- Indian Country Diaries goes inside modern Native American communities to reveal a diverse people working to revitalize their culture while improving the social, physical, and spiritual health of their people. This documentary explores the challenges faced by the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians on their reservation in North Carolina. Through the eyes of Choctaw writer LeAnne Howe, we see how their fusion of tourism, cultural preservation, and spirituality is working to insure their tribe's vitality in the 21st century.
- Asset type
- Media type
- Moving Image
Producer: Cornsilk, Carol Patton
Producer: Blythe, Frank
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Vision Maker Media
Identifier: 2013-00825 (VMM Inventory #)
Format: Betacam Digital (Digi Beta)
Generation: Master: backup
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Indian Country Diaries; Spiral of Fire,” 2006-00-00, Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed December 11, 2018, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-hx15m63091.
- MLA: “Indian Country Diaries; Spiral of Fire.” 2006-00-00. Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. December 11, 2018. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-hx15m63091>.
- APA: Indian Country Diaries; Spiral of Fire. Boston, MA: Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-hx15m63091