American Archive of Public Broadcasting
Search the AAPB
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/508-8k74t6fs54).
- Contributing Organization
- Vision Maker Media (Lincoln, Nebraska)
- AAPB ID
- VMM Inventory #
Please note: This content is only available at WGBH and the Library of Congress. For information about on location research, click here.
- A personal story of how a multimillion dollar project displaced the Mandan/Hidatsa/Arikara Nation in North Dakota. Producer J. Carlos Peinado returns to the Fort Berthold Reservation and discovers stories of the past as he assesses tribal identity. Through interviews and archival footage, a uniquely Native American perspective emerges, giving light to a portrait of resilience and survival in the face of catastrophic change.
- Asset type
- Peinado, J. Carlos, Producer
- Media type
- Moving Image
- Chicago: “Waterbuster,” Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed March 25, 2017, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-8k74t6fs54.
- MLA: “Waterbuster.” Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. March 25, 2017. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-8k74t6fs54>.
- APA: Waterbuster. Boston, MA: Vision Maker Media, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_508-8k74t6fs54