The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour
- The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour
- Contributing Organization
- NewsHour Productions (Washington, District of Columbia)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/507-x34mk66501).
- No description available
- This episode's headline: Staying Power; Status Report; Editors' Views. The guests include PRESIDENT CLINTON; LEON ARON, Russia Analyst; STEPHEN COHEN, Princeton University; PAUL QUINN-JUDGE, Boston Globe; CYNTHIA TUCKER, Atlanta Constitution; GERALD WARREN, San Diego Union-Tribune; ERWIN KNOLL, The Progressive Magazine; LEE CULLUM, Dallas Morning News; CLARENCE PAGE, Chicago Tribune; CORRESPONDENTS: IAN WILLIAMS; JUDY WOODRUFF. Byline: In New York: ROBERT MacNeil; In Washington: JAMES LEHRER
- Copyright NewsHour Productions, LLC. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Public License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode)
- Media type
- Moving Image
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: NH-2523 (NH Show Code)
Format: 1 inch videotape
Generation: Master: preservation
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour,” 1993-04-26, NewsHour Productions, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed November 21, 2018, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_507-x34mk66501.
- MLA: “The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour.” 1993-04-26. NewsHour Productions, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. November 21, 2018. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_507-x34mk66501>.
- APA: The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour. Boston, MA: NewsHour Productions, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_507-x34mk66501