The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour
- The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour
- Contributing Organization
- NewsHour Productions (Washington, District of Columbia)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/507-kh0dv1dd19).
- This episode's headline: Soviet Succession; Pentagon View: Caspar Weinberger Interview. The guests include In Des Moines: JOHN CHRYSTAL, Soviet Agriculture Analyst; In Washington: ARKADY SHEVCHENKO, Former Soviet Diplomat; CASPAR WEINBERGER, Secretary of Defense; In Los Angeles: ARNOLD HORELICK, Soviet Affairs Analyst; Reports from NewsHour Correspondents: TIM SEBASTIAN, (BBC), in Moscow; JEREMY PAXMAN (BBC), in Moscow. Byline: In New York: ROBERT MacNEIL, Executive Editor; In Washington: JUDY WOODRUFF, Correspondent
- Global Affairs
- War and Conflict
- Military Forces and Armaments
- Politics and Government
- Copyright NewsHour Productions, LLC. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Public License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode)
- Media type
- Moving Image
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: NH-0385 (NH Show Code)
Format: 1 inch videotape
Generation: Master: preservation
Identifier: NH-19850311 (NH Air Date)
Format: 3/4 inch videotape: U-matic
Generation: Copy: preservation
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour,” 1985-03-11, NewsHour Productions, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed January 16, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_507-kh0dv1dd19.
- MLA: “The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour.” 1985-03-11. NewsHour Productions, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. January 16, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_507-kh0dv1dd19>.
- APA: The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour. Boston, MA: NewsHour Productions, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_507-kh0dv1dd19