Handicapable: Why Not Me
- Handicapable: Why Not Me
- Producing Organization
- PBS Guam
- Contributing Organization
- PBS Guam (Mangilao, Guam)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/333-19f4qtr6).
- This documentary explores the lives of employable handicapped people in Guam. Topics covered include advocating to have employers treat handicapped people equally, types of discrimination they face, and education and on-the-job training for handicapped employees.
- Asset type
- Copyright 1986 KGTF-TV Channel 12!
- Media type
- Moving Image
Editor: Cheung, Edmond
Executive Producer: Woo, K. K.
Narrator: Mullen, Frank
Producer: Reyes, Dennis
Producing Organization: PBS Guam
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
KGTF (PBS Guam)
Identifier: 3973 (PBS Guam Studio)
Format: 3/4 inch videotape: U-matic
Generation: Master: edited
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Handicapable: Why Not Me,” 1986-06-17, PBS Guam, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed February 16, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_333-19f4qtr6.
- MLA: “Handicapable: Why Not Me.” 1986-06-17. PBS Guam, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. February 16, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_333-19f4qtr6>.
- APA: Handicapable: Why Not Me. Boston, MA: PBS Guam, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_333-19f4qtr6