American Archive of Public Broadcasting
Search the AAPB
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/333-19f4qtr6).
- Handicapable: Why Not Me
- Contributing Organization
- PBS Guam (Mangilao, Guam)
- AAPB ID
- PBS Guam Studio
- This documentary explores the lives of employable handicapped people in Guam. Topics covered include advocating to have employers treat handicapped people equally, types of discrimination they face, and education and on-the-job training for handicapped employees.
- Asset type
- Woo, K. K. , Executive Producer
- Reyes, Dennis, Producer
- Mullen, Frank, Narrator
- Cheung, Edmond, Editor
- Copyright 1986 KGTF-TV Channel 12!
- Media type
- Moving Image
- Chicago: “Handicapable: Why Not Me,” 1986-06-17, PBS Guam, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed February 27, 2017, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_333-19f4qtr6.
- MLA: “Handicapable: Why Not Me.” 1986-06-17. PBS Guam, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. February 27, 2017. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_333-19f4qtr6>.
- APA: Handicapable: Why Not Me. Boston, MA: PBS Guam, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_333-19f4qtr6