Interview; President Jimmy Carter
- President Jimmy Carter
- Producing Organization
- Contributing Organization
- WEDU (Tampa, Florida)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/322-01bk3jtv).
- This episode features a conversation with President Jimmy Carter just after the release of his novel, The Hornets Nest. He discusses the novel and its Revolutionary War setting. He also comments on the current political, international, and economic situations.
- Asset type
- Talk Show
- Copyright 2003 Florida West Coast Public Broadcasting, Inc.
- Media type
- Moving Image
Director: Conely, Jack
Executive Producer: Grove, Paul
Guest: Carter, Jimmy, 1924-
Host: Lorei, Rob
Producing Organization: WEDU
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
WEDU Florida Public Media
Identifier: M31 (WEDU)
Format: Betacam SP
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Interview; President Jimmy Carter,” 2003-11-26, WEDU, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed January 22, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_322-01bk3jtv.
- MLA: “Interview; President Jimmy Carter.” 2003-11-26. WEDU, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. January 22, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_322-01bk3jtv>.
- APA: Interview; President Jimmy Carter. Boston, MA: WEDU, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_322-01bk3jtv