Superbugs: The Killer Viruses
- Superbugs: The Killer Viruses
- Contributing Organization
- WUSF (Tampa, Florida)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/304-579s52r5).
- This documentary explores the science of viruses. It explores how different outbreaks of infectious diseases have shaped history, the development of vaccines, and the modern epidemics facing Americans, such as Ebola, HIV, Hantavirus, and various strains of Influenza. Additional topics covered include what viruses are, how they spread, and how vaccines work.
- Asset type
- Media type
- Moving Image
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: L-131 (WUSF)
Format: Betacam SP
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Superbugs: The Killer Viruses,” WUSF, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed December 11, 2018, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_304-579s52r5.
- MLA: “Superbugs: The Killer Viruses.” WUSF, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. December 11, 2018. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_304-579s52r5>.
- APA: Superbugs: The Killer Viruses. Boston, MA: WUSF, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_304-579s52r5