Search the AAPB
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/304-579s52r5).
- Superbugs: The Killer Viruses
- Contributing Organization
- WUSF (Tampa, Florida)
- AAPB ID
Please note: This content is only available at WGBH and the Library of Congress. For information about on location research, click here.
- This documentary explores the science of viruses. It explores how different outbreaks of infectious diseases have shaped history, the development of vaccines, and the modern epidemics facing Americans, such as Ebola, HIV, Hantavirus, and various strains of Influenza. Additional topics covered include what viruses are, how they spread, and how vaccines work.
- Asset type
- Media type
- Moving Image
- Chicago: “Superbugs: The Killer Viruses,” WUSF, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed June 25, 2017, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_304-579s52r5.
- MLA: “Superbugs: The Killer Viruses.” WUSF, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. June 25, 2017. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_304-579s52r5>.
- APA: Superbugs: The Killer Viruses. Boston, MA: WUSF, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_304-579s52r5