Ten O'Clock News; John Harbison
- Ten O'Clock News
- John Harbison
- Contributing Organization
- WGBH (Boston, Massachusetts)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/15-br8mc8rk4z).
- Composer John Harbison working with Boston Symphony Orchestra conductor Seiji Ozawa on a piece commissioned by the BSO. Interview Harbison on his composing process and what he wants to listener to get out of his work. Ozawa leads the BSO in rehearsal of Harbison's work. Violinist Joel Smirnoff in back of orchestra.
- Te O'Clock News was a igh ly ews show, fea u i g epo s, ews s o ies, a d i e views o cu e eve s i Bos o a d he wo ld.
- Ten O'Clock News was a nightly news show, featuring reports, news stories, and interviews on current events in Boston and the world.
- Asset type
- Raw Footage
- Boston Symphony Orchestra; Ozawa, Seiji, 1935-; MUSIC; musicians; Harbison, John
- Rights Note:,Rights:,Rights Credit:WGBH Educational Foundation,Rights Type:All,Rights Coverage:,Rights Holder:WGBH Educational Foundation
- Media type
- Moving Image
Interviewee2: Harbison, John
Publisher: WGBH Educational Foundation
Reporter2: Lydon, Christopher
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: 95e19e7d51f47e5193df5a45863d083dca40e981 (ArtesiaDAM UOI_ID)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; John Harbison,” 1984-03-22, WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed April 21, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_15-br8mc8rk4z.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; John Harbison.” 1984-03-22. WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_15-br8mc8rk4z>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; John Harbison. Boston, MA: WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_15-br8mc8rk4z