New York Now; 43
- New York Now
- Episode Number
- Contributing Organization
- WMHT (Troy, New York)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/131-12893358).
- Hosts Matt Ryan and Casey Seiler provide reports on political and legislative headline news. Coverage includes the creation of an inquiry committee following Queens Senator Hiram Monserrate's conviction for misdemeanor assault. Subsequent news stories include a brief report on a meeting held by Governor David Paterson to close the state's budget gap, the closure of the Crown Point Bridge across Lake Champlain due to safety concerns, and the EPL Environmental Advocates' annual scorecard on the environmental voting records of New York's state legislature. New York Now's "Reporter Roundtable" comments on these stories; panelists include Kyle Hughes of nysnys.com and Karen Dewitt of New York State Public Radio.
- 'New York NOW' is New York State's Emmy-nominated, in-depth public affairs program, featuring news, interviews and analysis from the Capitol. Each week, the program probes politicians, civil servants, journalists and others as they examine the impact of public policy on residents of the Empire State
- Copyright 2009 WMHT Educational Telecommunications
- Media type
- Moving Image
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: WMHT001741 (WMHT)
Format: Betacam Digital (Digi Beta)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “New York Now; 43,” 2009-10-23, WMHT, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed January 16, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_131-12893358.
- MLA: “New York Now; 43.” 2009-10-23. WMHT, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. January 16, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_131-12893358>.
- APA: New York Now; 43. Boston, MA: WMHT, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_131-12893358