Crocker Snow Reports From Germany; Prince Ubertos Lunenstein
God has got the word the word and he's presenting it in a way which people can understand in the experience of a variety of religious or emotional experience. Describing it. And I think people will be able to turn on to this. I mean you've got I mean I feel I'm in the middle school at Harvard and I see running around trying to get trying to get that. And all they really have to get themselves and program which people can reach and. It is a great value. And I cannot say I can pick it up into themselves much better. I think at the mo issues a techno hedonist who understands hedonism far better than he understands technology. I think this is where the average American and I think that
the average American plasticity with him and the mass movement level I think I don't understand much about Hinduism but I think he does have some of the spirit of Hinduism rather than Buddhism. I know that Indian students I know don't instinctively grew with him. And you should ask a question. He. Said. I was from.
Right. I was sorry. This is. The Christian tradition. I take separation politics I think. For example if you embark on a course of action and you know you're going to be stoned I think I think political dynamics of human beings have been ignored totally spiritual approach in other words he does on a level basically in conjunction with a higher force but they have the same time interact in other words their life as well as the transcendental part of life and this duality is what all religion has always tried to a
religious person. I think his personal charm on the personality side but it's not on the idea I think I think he's like because he's a nice guy. You can listen to remarks like that. For some people to get them to take a first step you have to give them some sugar. And I
- Prince Ubertos Lunenstein
- Producing Organization
- WGBH Educational Foundation
- Contributing Organization
- WGBH (Boston, Massachusetts)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/15-63fxq2pp).
Producing Organization: WGBH Educational Foundation
Production Unit: Radio
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: 66-0053-02-06-001 (WGBH Item ID)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Crocker Snow Reports From Germany; Prince Ubertos Lunenstein,” WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed June 20, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_15-63fxq2pp.
- MLA: “Crocker Snow Reports From Germany; Prince Ubertos Lunenstein.” WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. June 20, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_15-63fxq2pp>.
- APA: Crocker Snow Reports From Germany; Prince Ubertos Lunenstein. Boston, MA: WGBH, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_15-63fxq2pp