Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Schumann and Mozart
It was the Symphony Number two. Sumon performed by the Cincinnati Zoo. Audiences are calling this kid out to the stage. Returns now. This guy thinks it. Is the. Office to. Rise to now. Thanks. They fall continuing with lock ons it. We will pause now I'll post a snide invitation.
I get music all the audiences awaiting the appearance of over there to Peter. This remark must be his ninth performance in the Cincinnati Symphony. Twelve years after Cinderella like debut at the Metropolitan Opera which Max Rudolf was primarily a response to. You know the first group is going to be to sing was Mozart opera the first saddle they is from one of Mozart's prettiest operas the shepherd. This will be followed by the abduction from the set I. Think six of eight Happy Days has just ended in an ecology minister on reception given at Cincinnati his favorite son. Mr Relf is now on the podium and we will hear first Sunday from Mozart's the shepherd King.
Ooh ooh. Ooh. Ooh.
- Schumann and Mozart
- Producing Organization
- University of Cincinnati
- WGUC (Radio station : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Contributing Organization
- University of Maryland (College Park, Maryland)
- AAPB ID
- Episode Description
- This program features performances of pieces by Robert Schumann and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
- Other Description
- This series presents performances by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra from its 1963 season.
- Broadcast Date
- Media type
Conductor: Rudolf, Max, 1902-1995
Performer: Peters, Roberta, 1930-
Performing Group: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra.
Producing Organization: University of Cincinnati
Producing Organization: WGUC (Radio station : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
University of Maryland
Identifier: 63-6 (National Association of Educational Broadcasters)
Format: 1/4 inch audio tape
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Schumann and Mozart,” 1963-01-01, University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed June 29, 2022, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-w08wfv3f.
- MLA: “Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Schumann and Mozart.” 1963-01-01. University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. June 29, 2022. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-w08wfv3f>.
- APA: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra; Schumann and Mozart. Boston, MA: University of Maryland, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (GBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip-500-w08wfv3f