Gaviota Coast Protection Efforts
- Gaviota Coast Protection Efforts
- Producing Organization
- KPCC-FM (Radio station : Pasadena, Calif.)
- Contributing Organization
- KPCC (Pasadena, California)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/511-rj48p5w613).
- Many Santa Barbara County residents worry that LA-style sprawl will devour the last large stretch of the southern California Coast. To protect open space along the seventy miles of coastline from Goleta to the northern tip of Vandenberg Air Force Base, some want the area to win national park status. But as KPCC's Ilsa Setziol reports, local landowners are vehemently opposed to the idea.
- Asset type
- News Report
- urban sprawl; open space
- The copyright to this work is owned by KPCC. Inquiries regarding further use should be directed to KPCC.
- Media type
Copyright Holder: KPCC
Producer: Setziol, Ilsa
Producing Organization: KPCC-FM (Radio station : Pasadena, Calif.)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: GaviotaCoast091602-2 (unknown)
Identifier: GaviotaCoast091602-1 (unknown)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Gaviota Coast Protection Efforts,” 2002-09-16, KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed April 21, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-rj48p5w613.
- MLA: “Gaviota Coast Protection Efforts.” 2002-09-16. KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-rj48p5w613>.
- APA: Gaviota Coast Protection Efforts. Boston, MA: KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-rj48p5w613