American Archive of Public Broadcasting
Search the AAPB
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/511-pr7mp4wf81).
- Fire Recovery. Part 1
- Contributing Organization
- KPCC (Pasadena, California)
- AAPB ID
- Ilsa Setziol
- The fires and subsequent mudslides in San Bernardino County claimed 22 lives and destroyed more than a thousand homes. But what about the toll on forests and wildlife? Local ecosystems are pretty much adapted to fire. But, as KPCC's Ilsa Setziol tells us in the first of two reports, urbanization is making recovery problematic.
- Asset type
- News Report
- Fire ecology
- Setziol, Ilsa, Producer
- KPCC, Producer
- KPCC, Copyright Holder
- The copyright to this work is owned by KPCC. Inquiries regarding further use should be directed to KPCC.
- Media type
- Chicago: “Fire Recovery. Part 1,” 2003-01-12, KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed March 25, 2017, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-pr7mp4wf81.
- MLA: “Fire Recovery. Part 1.” 2003-01-12. KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. March 25, 2017. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-pr7mp4wf81>.
- APA: Fire Recovery. Part 1. Boston, MA: KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-pr7mp4wf81