Climate Change in California. Part 2
- Producing Organization
- KPCC-FM (Radio station : Pasadena, Calif.)
- Contributing Organization
- KPCC (Pasadena, California)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/511-ft8df6kt88).
- To many Californians, the Sierra Nevada is a special, even sacred place. The segment notes that it helped inspire the American preservation movement. Today, millions of people flock to its national parks. But as humans alter the world's atmosphere, changes are afoot in Sierra parks. KPCC's Ilsa Setziol hiked to treeline in Yosemite to bring us the second report in our series on global warming in California. The delicate ecosystem that is being affected by climate change is discussed, specifically focusing on the relationship between birds and trees.
- Asset type
- News Report
- climate change
- The copyright to this work is owned by KPCC. Inquiries regarding further use should be directed to KPCC.
- Media type
Copyright Holder: KPCC
Producer: Setziol, Ilsa
Producing Organization: KPCC-FM (Radio station : Pasadena, Calif.)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: WarmingPtTwo112806-2 (unknown)
Identifier: WarmingPtTwo112806-1 (unknown)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Climate Change in California. Part 2,” 2006-11-28, KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed April 21, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-ft8df6kt88.
- MLA: “Climate Change in California. Part 2.” 2006-11-28. KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-ft8df6kt88>.
- APA: Climate Change in California. Part 2. Boston, MA: KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-ft8df6kt88