Restoring the Ballona Wetland
- Restoring the Ballona Wetland
- Producing Organization
- KPCC-FM (Radio station : Pasadena, Calif.)
- Contributing Organization
- KPCC (Pasadena, California)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/511-9s1kh0fm3z).
- It's long been one of the big environmental dreams for many Angelenos: restoring Ballona wetland. A few years ago the state aquired about 600 acres of what used to be a vast marsh. Biologists are looking into possibilities for restoring it. KPCC's Ilsa Setziol has this peek at what could be in store.
- Asset type
- News Report
- Wetlands restoration
- The copyright to this work is owned by KPCC. Inquiries regarding further use should be directed to KPCC.
- Media type
Copyright Holder: KPCC
Producer: Setziol, Ilsa
Producing Organization: KPCC-FM (Radio station : Pasadena, Calif.)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: Ballona082306-2 (unknown)
Identifier: Ballona082306-1 (unknown)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Restoring the Ballona Wetland,” 2006-08-23, KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed April 21, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-9s1kh0fm3z.
- MLA: “Restoring the Ballona Wetland.” 2006-08-23. KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-9s1kh0fm3z>.
- APA: Restoring the Ballona Wetland. Boston, MA: KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-9s1kh0fm3z