Arroyo Seco Restoration Effort
- Arroyo Seco Restoration Effort
- Producing Organization
- KPCC-FM (Radio station : Pasadena, Calif.)
- Contributing Organization
- KPCC (Pasadena, California)
- AAPB ID
If you have more information about this item than what is given here, we want to know! Contact us, indicating the AAPB ID (cpb-aacip/511-804xg9fw2m).
- Environmentalists and some elected officials want to restore and preserve open space along local rivers and streambeds. One area slated for a make-over is the Arroyo Seco, a deep channel and occasional stream that carves out a 22-mile path from the San Gabriel mountains, through Pasadena, and to the LA River. Because much of the arroyo hasn't been developed, it's considered to be one of the local streambeds with the most potential for restoration. KPCC's Ilsa Setziol has the story.
- Asset type
- News Report
- River restoration
- The copyright to this work is owned by KPCC. Inquiries regarding further use should be directed to KPCC.
- Media type
Copyright Holder: KPCC
Producer: Setziol, Ilsa
Producing Organization: KPCC-FM (Radio station : Pasadena, Calif.)
- AAPB Contributor Holdings
Identifier: ArroyoSeco102102-2 (unknown)
Identifier: ArroyoSeco102102-1 (unknown)
If you have a copy of this asset and would like us to add it to our catalog, please contact us.
- Chicago: “Arroyo Seco Restoration Effort,” 2002-10-21, KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC, accessed April 21, 2019, http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-804xg9fw2m.
- MLA: “Arroyo Seco Restoration Effort.” 2002-10-21. KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-804xg9fw2m>.
- APA: Arroyo Seco Restoration Effort. Boston, MA: KPCC, American Archive of Public Broadcasting (WGBH and the Library of Congress), Boston, MA and Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://americanarchive.org/catalog/cpb-aacip_511-804xg9fw2m